Hello BCB Community,
It’s important to know where our project stands. It’s been a long journey but we are past halfway and there is no turning back.
What has been accomplished so far:
1. BCB launch (done).
2. 10,000 members (done).
3. Multilingual expansion (done & still continues to regions not reached).
4. BCB network (https://bitcoinblack.net launch) – the network side of Bitcoin Black (done).
5. Begin Airdrop. Free coins delivered to members for creating wallet – rem the 9,000 free coins? (Done).
6. Launch of Beta Network (done).
7. 100,000 members (done).
8. Pretty sale coin distribution on Bitcoin Black Live Network (already started & ongoing for late participants when they buy a packet) Max turnaround time is 3 days (done)
If you haven’t received your pre-sale coins, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
But before doing that, make sure to check your coins on the livenet by entering your BCB address on the explorer https://explore.black/
There have been multiple community projects added to the ecosystem https://bitcoinblack.store https://bitcoinblackforum.com https://bitcoinblack.directory https://bitcoinblack.media https://bitcoinblack.social
*******We are here**********
Now to the future:
9. Distribution of 50,000 ( the 9,000 airdrop coins for creating a wallet) starts on the live network/mainet.
10. The current 3,600 airdrop continues and distribution will start after the 9,000 airdrop is distributed.
11. Android & IOS app wallets (you’ve already had a glimpse of the prototypes ealier in the year). https://iopay.org
12. From that, the project accelerates and we successfully reach 1 million Airdrops.
13. Bitcoin Black therefore becomes the most decentralized cryptocurrency (the most user nodes spread across the most locations worldwide).
Remember, with BCB – everyone is a node and no mining. It also uses block lattice technology that helps us achieve unlimited scalability and Quantum Resistance.
14. The top 110 rewards members for the airdrop referrals are paid. They will act as founders and owners of the project.
There will be a vigorous verification process so don’t think of cheating the system. Each referral will be required to verify their participation. People caught cheating will be banned.
If you aren’t already on the ship, register on the site at https://bitcoin.black/rewards/
That said, the app introduction will have some rewards too, in case you don’t make it in the top 110, so don’t lose hope or feel like you are doing nothing.
Note: the rewards coins will be locked for some period to avoid speculation of BCB once the project lists on an exchange. You won’t be able to sell your coins until after BCB price is stable to manage the volatility and maintain the fair distribution. Good to have that in mind to avoid confusion later on in future.
15. Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) for BCB on a top reputable exchange like Binance.
16. App introduction reward commences (bringing 10 million additional users into the ecosystem through incentives).
17. Accelerated merchant adoption begins.
18. IEO funds allocated to community groups, foundations and individuals through voting. So, if you have a brilliant idea on getting BCB to as many people as possible, start that project now and after the users vote on it, you will receive funds (from the amount raised on the IEO) to scale & run your community.
19. Marketplace opens, BCB card introduced and more through IEO funding increasing the network value of BCB.
Closing remarks: In the end, we are aiming at the world’s fairest coin in terms of distribution. No talk of whales or a few people controlling the network like other blockchains like Bitcoin et cetera. Bitcoin Black is also a standalone network with its own blockchain and coin (BCB) and a core wallet. It is not a token!
In Bitcoin Black we TRUST!
If you are still not aware of Bitcoin Black, now is the time to get started because their future looks bright. Let’s take a look at the most promising cryptocurrency in 2020, with market leaders who are likely to shake up the deal!
Bitcoin Black is trying to introduce new products and projects also looking to strengthen the way they do business and expand their horizons geographically. However, what is very clear is 2020 will see a huge increase in the Bitcoin Black users, Bitcoin Black is looking for innovative ways to transform the crypto market.
So, let’s have a look how Bitcoin Black will be the crypto market leader.
More genuine users
Real users who can transfer money just as easily as sending an SMS. The main reason people buy bitcoin is as demand speculators and worry about losing out on it. We buy it to make money and for the illusion of riches, but because of the initial distribution and exploitation current and average people buy and sell at the wrong times, only a few accomplish this.
It’s unfortunate people buying bitcoin to use bitcoin as a more convenient or cheaper method of payment to purchase goods or services. Bitcoin Black will be a secure, simple, user friendly, fairly distributed currency that will profit people from participating in the network while at the same time giving back power to people rather than taking away power.
The strength of a cryptocurrency is to facilitate and seamless transfers to anyone without a 3rd party immediately and freely regardless of their location. Bitcoin Black will be used more effectively than current systems as an actual payment system, much more transparent with no coercion and corruption.
Distribution which does not require price abolition
In the crypto sphere a fair distribution is yet to be seen. The strength of this still needs to be seen. It creates the community, and helps it, by making 1 million participants receive free coins. In the beginning of Bitcoin Black, manipulation counteraction mechanisms will be in place to ensure that market manipulation or price deflation does not join. Most alt-coins on the market are for the creators and don’t offer any real world solution.
Fast & free Value Transfer. For a global p2p currency that gives people back the control, a fee-free and instant payment system is required. Payments free and immediate are important for adoption.
Fee-free and instant solutions should not be reliant on a 3rd party. Simplicity and ease of access. Registration should be clear. Allowing beginners to cryptocurrencies the opportunity to participate and become interested in the ecosystem.
Free coins will be provided as a sample to enable people to be interested in the ecosystem and updated about the program and its effectiveness. Bitcoin Black aims to make a transfer of money as easy as sending an SMS, regardless of the location. Use your phone number to receive funds.
Multilingualism which allows a wider user scope than English users. Chinese and Spanish are languages more widely used than English.
Bitcoin Black is more than just a new crypto-coin. Inside it is something else waiting to explode. In today’s world, the rich control every aspect of people’s lives from their employment to their freedoms and most people work paycheck just for survival.
Bitcoin Black is essentially the crypto-currency by people and for the people. Bitcoin Black will be embraced as a peer 2 peer payment system that gives the power back to people.
Distribution is a key part of a currency. With proper distribution, there should be no reason for the currency’s collapse.
Before you can trade Bitcoin Black, you need a place to store it. In the cryptocurrency world, that place is called a wallet.
Bitcoin Black strives to be the people’s crypto-currency, by the people, for the people. The aim of Bitcoin Black is to be adopted as a p2p payment system which gives people the power back.