Bitcoin Black Scam Or Legit?
Bitcoin Black Scam or Legit?
Bitcoin is an improvement in the quality of the monetary system and not being limited by borders. The main issue of previous fiat currencies is more prevalent in Bitcoin, which is the income accumulation of the wealthy and a faulty model of distribution.
Bitcoin Black is basically people’s crypto-currency, for the people. Bitcoin Black will be adopted as a peer 2 peer payment system that gives people the power back to the people.
Bitcoin Black is focusing on solving these problems as bitcoin black is a cryptocurrency with a fair distribution Airdropped to 1 Million wallets prior to IEO which all funds will go to community groups voted by the community to move the project forward with focus on fair distribution, mass adoption, usability, education, ease of access, simplicity and community.
The goal is to make Bitcoin Black a fully decentralized autonomous network that gives people power back. It does not belong to a group, but belongs to many branches of the community.
Is Bitcoin Black legit or scam?
Well, I think Bitcoin black is a legitimate project that aims to revolutionize the world of crypto and make cryptocurrency really decentralized.
Bitcoin Black Airdrop is not a scam project and could be classified as the most powerful drop in 2018/2019.
After a lot of research, I can say that opportunities like this arise once every ten years, have you ever imagined holding around 50,000XRP during its release? I know you missed it, but here’s another better chance.
Reasons to Prove Bitcoin Black Airdrop is Legit.
- The main reason is why Bitcoin Black is legit is that it overcome the problems of Bitcoin.
- Another reason is that it is not another cheap Ethereum token that takes few hours to create because Bitcoin Black has its own independent Blockchain Developed by Prolific Australian Developers which is a big deal.
- The Developers team promotes even distribution hence the coin won’t be worth less when it goes public.
- You have nothing to lose if you sign up but $36 worth of coin to gain free of charge. It is a community project and cannot be handled by the development team or any whale.
- Bitcoin Black is aim to have airdrop to at least 1 million wallets initially with not more than 0.5% of supply owned by 1 founding member making it truly decentralized cryptocurrency.
The project have a pre-sale of 2.5% of total supply which is almost 900 Million coins.
- If we take a take a look at the IEO, 7.2 billion IEO coins will be allocated to several community foundations that will help the community move the project forward in the future.
- Counterpart funds for manipulation (around 5%). This part will be used for the stability control fund to eliminate the possibility of early manipulation at low volume and to maintain currency stability.
- So register now for the biggest Airdrop of this year. Don’t miss this golden chance.
Visit: Bitcoin Black for more information.