Bitcoin Black Progress Report
Hello BCB Community,
It’s important to know where our project stands. It’s been a long journey but we are past halfway and there is no turning back.
What has been accomplished so far:
1. BCB launch (done).
2. 10,000 members (done).
3. Multilingual expansion (done & still continues to regions not reached).
4. BCB network (https://bitcoinblack.net launch) – the network side of Bitcoin Black (done).
5. Begin Airdrop. Free coins delivered to members for creating wallet – rem the 9,000 free coins? (Done).
6. Launch of Beta Network (done).
7. 100,000 members (done).
8. Pretty sale coin distribution on Bitcoin Black Live Network (already started & ongoing for late participants when they buy a packet) Max turnaround time is 3 days (done)
If you haven’t received your pre-sale coins, send an email to email@example.com
But before doing that, make sure to check your coins on the livenet by entering your BCB address on the explorer https://explore.black/
There have been multiple community projects added to the ecosystem https://bitcoinblack.store https://bitcoinblackforum.com https://bitcoinblack.directory https://bitcoinblack.media https://bitcoinblack.social
*******We are here**********
Now to the future:
9. Distribution of 50,000 ( the 9,000 airdrop coins for creating a wallet) starts on the live network/mainet.
10. The current 3,600 airdrop continues and distribution will start after the 9,000 airdrop is distributed.
11. Android & IOS app wallets (you’ve already had a glimpse of the prototypes ealier in the year). https://iopay.org
12. From that, the project accelerates and we successfully reach 1 million Airdrops.
13. Bitcoin Black therefore becomes the most decentralized cryptocurrency (the most user nodes spread across the most locations worldwide).
Remember, with BCB – everyone is a node and no mining. It also uses block lattice technology that helps us achieve unlimited scalability and Quantum Resistance.
14. The top 110 rewards members for the airdrop referrals are paid. They will act as founders and owners of the project.
There will be a vigorous verification process so don’t think of cheating the system. Each referral will be required to verify their participation. People caught cheating will be banned.
If you aren’t already on the ship, register on the site at https://bitcoin.black/rewards/
That said, the app introduction will have some rewards too, in case you don’t make it in the top 110, so don’t lose hope or feel like you are doing nothing.
Note: the rewards coins will be locked for some period to avoid speculation of BCB once the project lists on an exchange. You won’t be able to sell your coins until after BCB price is stable to manage the volatility and maintain the fair distribution. Good to have that in mind to avoid confusion later on in future.
15. Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) for BCB on a top reputable exchange like Binance.
16. App introduction reward commences (bringing 10 million additional users into the ecosystem through incentives).
17. Accelerated merchant adoption begins.
18. IEO funds allocated to community groups, foundations and individuals through voting. So, if you have a brilliant idea on getting BCB to as many people as possible, start that project now and after the users vote on it, you will receive funds (from the amount raised on the IEO) to scale & run your community.
19. Marketplace opens, BCB card introduced and more through IEO funding increasing the network value of BCB.
Closing remarks: In the end, we are aiming at the world’s fairest coin in terms of distribution. No talk of whales or a few people controlling the network like other blockchains like Bitcoin et cetera. Bitcoin Black is also a standalone network with its own blockchain and coin (BCB) and a core wallet. It is not a token!
In Bitcoin Black we TRUST!